Friday, March 11, 2011

Daddy and Bekah

Bekah is definitely a daddy's girl. She adores her daddy. And he adores her. Bekah absolutely loves it when daddy takes the time to chase her around the house and tickle her. He wrestles with Bekah and she climbs all over daddy. Every night mommy puts Hannah to bed, but Bekah always wants her daddy to tuck her in. They share a special bond. I love to capture little moments like this between my sweet husband and my first born.






The other day mommy was making dinner while daddy watched the girls in the living room. I called them all to come in for dinner. Bekah told me I had to come see daddy first. This is what I saw! Of course I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures.


Bekah tucked daddy in and got him all comfortable.


Daddy was so comfortable that he didn't really want to get up and come to dinner

I love the little teddy bear tucked in daddy's arms.

What precious moments and special pictures. This is the best time of my life right now. I work 3 night shifts a week and Chris works at the radio station 2 times a week. That leaves a whole lot of time for both mommy and daddy to spend time with the girls. It is wonderful having the time to spend with each other and have both of us there to handle the kids and everything else. I love being able to tell Chris that I need a break and let him deal with the girls. God was so wise when he made families with a daddy and a mommy. Anyway, i am cherishing this time with my girls. My life does seem like a circus at times. Some times there are too many things on my plate or we have a bad day, but I just love my family and my life. God has blessed me above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful for my family and for just being able to fully enjoy them.

1 comment:

JCTELL said...

Awwww...reminds me so much of Bruce and Leah. I guess there's just something about the oldest daughter and her daddy. I know a lot of ladies who feel the same way, even now that they're adults!