Friday, March 04, 2011

Baby Pictures

I thought that it would be fun to compare my baby pictures with my children and with my Grandma Martha and her sister Punky. There is definitely a family resemblance.


This is my Great Aunt Patricia (Punky) and my Grandma Martha when they were little girls.




This is me and my sister Megan. I think that we are the same ages as Bekah and Hannah.


Hannah and Bekah: ages 2 and 4





Sarah: 2 years old


Hannah: 2 years old


Bekah: 4 years old.


Sarah: 5 years old. This is my kindergarten picture.

2 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

So very cute. Love all of the pictures.

Should I be worried that your blog says that one of your hobbies is changing diapers? You can come visit in CO and change as many diapers as you'd like. I haven't had too many other takers on that lately (besides Taeya).

Sarah Kuhner said...

I think that I am getting enough diapers to change at work. I so want to come see you though, and I'll change all the diapers too!