Saturday, November 08, 2008

My beautiful family

Sorry that it has been so long since I last blogged. Life does seem to get in the way sometimes. Hannah is doing well and growing. She is still in the preemie clothes but should be in the newborn size in a few weeks. She is such a happy and content baby-only cries when hungry. We are very blessed. Bekah is doing well and adjusting to having mom off the couch and home and having a new baby sister. Life is hard when one is 2 years old but she is doing well. I am slowly getting my strength back and am able to do stuff with out getting too exhausted. I actually cleaned the upstairs today, vacuumed,cleaned the kitchen and got all the dishes done. I feel very accomplished!! Granted it is easier when Chris is entertaining Bekah. All in all we are doing well.











No comments: