Sunday, July 27, 2008

The first of our pictures from Colorado

Last Monday Chris, Bekah and I flew out to Colorado to visit my sister Megan, her husband Phil and my little neice Taeya. The trip from start to finish took about 10 hours. Only a few meltdowns (most of them Bekah). Can I tell you how hard it is to travel when you have to stop for someone 6 months pregnant to find a spot to use the restroom litterally every 30-50 min?



I loved seeing Megan and Taeya. Bekah loves her cousin and took very good care of her.



We went to the park and had fun. It was almost 100 so we didn't stay for long.










Bath time for the cousins. Bekah really likes to hold Taeya and she isn't too bad at it either.


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very fun pictures - can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Becca Sports said...

Cousin time is so much fun! Plus, you got to see your sister. I'm glad you had a great trip. I agree that traveling isn't very much fun, especially when you are flying. Security checkpoints are the worse because you have to take shoes and jackets off, put all of your carry-on through, break down the stroller,etc. I usually have the breakdown by the time we get settled on the plane. :) No wonder I haven't gone anywhere lately! :)

Leo and Kim said...

I loved the pics...especially of the girls together. I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Well, this pic reminds me of the time in the bathtub with both sisters and Megan fell & hit her two front teeth and they turned black & then later in life, Sarah let go of a bottle and hit Megan with it in the mouth, & later in childhood, Sarah hit Meg in the mouth with her sled, only months before her adult teeth came in, & chipped Megs front teeth. Boy, did Sarah have it out for those front teeth of Megan's! Love, the person who was there!