Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Fun Look at Life

Here are some pictures of Bekah just playing, having fun and being silly.


Bekah has not been feeling well lately and was getting a cuddle from mommy to feel better. I just found out she has an ear infection. First one so far. Hopefully the antibiotics work quickly and she'll be back to her bouncy, happy self.

One of the ladies at church made this little dress for Bekah. Isn't it so cute?



I'm just looking at the flowers.

I love these next few pictures. Bekah looks so beautiful, but also so grown up.



A birthday card from Auntie Jennifer is fun to look at.

This is for you, mommy.

Daddy's shoes are really hard to fill sometimes.


6 comments:

Becca Sports said...

How adorable. She is getting so big. I hope her ear infection gets better quickly.

Drama Queen said...

She has so many cute outfits! did she outgrow the pink camo sweatshirt?

Rebekah said...

She is getting so big! She definitely looks like a little girl and not a baby anymore. I can't believe how big Steven is getting, and he's only 3 months! He's already outgrown so many of his clothes :(

Anonymous said...

Considernig that you're a nurse, I'm sure you already know this, but thought I'd mention it because it was news to me when I heard it on The People's Pharmacy radio program: http://www.mercola.com/2000/aug/20/ear_infections.htm

The people on the program mentioned using olive oil and oral analgesic... they didn't say anything about using mom's milk like this article did. (It just happened to be the first match in Google.)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love my niece! She's cute!

Stephanie said...

What sweet pictures - she is growing quickly - but what fun she must be and she is very cute!