Monday, November 12, 2007

Anna Kin Skywalker

Andy Bauer's birthday party was on Friday. He loves Star Wars and they were encouraging those who came to dress up. I borrrowed Kevin's Annikin Skywalker costume to wear to the party. In just a few minutes I changed from Sarah Kuhner to Anna Kin Skywalker. It was fun but NO ONE besides Chris and I dressed up. Here are a few pictures from the evening.




Kevin has a lot of lightsabers and he let us borrow some to take to the party. Chris and Bruce had fun playing in the yard with the lightsabers.

2 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Awe, don't you guys look cute. Thanks for posting pictures. Phil says, "Sarah looks like a guy!" I showed him the picture before I told him who it was. He was very suprised. You guys look great. Way to have birthday spirit! That's how memories are made.

Becca Sports said...

I think your costumes were great! Too bad more people didn't dress up. I was suprised to see that Andy didn't even dress up. :)