Thursday, October 18, 2007

God is So Good!!

God is so good. The last week my check engine light came on in my car. Chris found out that the oil was low and so he filled that up. I was hoping that the light would go off and that would be it. Well, it didn't happen like that. The light stayed on and wouldn't go off. We have no money to take it to the dealership and get it fixed and I didn't know what to do. Well, last night on the way to work I noticed that the light went OFF!! Yeah!! I don't even know what to say besides, "God is so Good!"

Then God blessed us again. My computer had broken a few weeks ago. Chris tried to fix it and then it wouldn't even turn on. So I have been using Chris's computer and trying not to be sad about that. Then today he decided to try to turn it on and it worked. My computer is working again. I am so excited. I love seeing how God does cool stuff like that unexpectedly.

Ok, now on to more pictures of my sweet, funny little girl.






My sister Megan came to visit. We decided to make and decorate cookies for her baby shower instead of a cake. They took a long time but were very fun.








My mom made a really cool diaper cake for the baby shower. Bekah liked it lots and wanted to pull all the stuff off it.

She kept getting frustrated with the balloons. She wanted to pick them up and they kept moving away from her when she touched it.






My mom also painted some pictures scenes from, "Guess how much I love You" for Megan's nursery. They are so cute. Bekah carried one of them over to my dad. When she tried to carry the big one, she tripped and fell on it. Fortunately she didn't hurt it but we did take it away from her.


Megan enjoyed spending time with Bekah. The baby shower was lots of fun and Megan got so many beautiful things for her little one.

3 comments:

Pops said...

So I was all excited about my computer but it has since died and doesn't want to work any more. Bummer! Oh well, God is still good and He always will be.

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I'm glad your computer worked for a bit. Maybe it can be recovered. Thanks so much for the baby shower. I had such a great time helping get things ready and seeing everyone at it. All the baby stuff was pretty cool too!

Drama Queen said...

I want uncle carls shirt!