Friday, August 10, 2007

My French Cap and A Yummy Apple

I had dropped an apple on the floor and decided to let Bekah play with it. I thought she might try to bite it but I was so surprised that she did as well as she did. She grabbed it and sat there for 20 minutes just taking little bites out of it with her baby teeth. I love the way her nose wrinkles up when she is trying to eat it.








This little outfit with a jacket and matching cap was so adorable. She was just hamming it up while I was getting pictures of her. Enjoy!












5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love the ones with the apple!!!!! Fun times - she is growing so fast! Hard to believe she is not far from being 1 year old:):) Time is flying!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Bekah is so cute. I love the picture when she's holding the apple out in her hand looking so hard at it. Only 4 more days!

Becca Sports said...

What adorable pictures! I love it when young kids learn how to eat apples. They are so fun to watch!

jenylu said...

What a cutie -- I think we're going to go through withdrawal over here now that Catie will be starting school again! :(

Have a great trip!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

So, are you missing pictures? You only have some of them? They're not all in order. Check the beginning and the end because our cameras seperate them out differently.