Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Little Icecream, A Little Catan

The other night Chris and I got together with my aunt and uncle and cousins for dinner and a game. We decided to play greater Catan. We put two Catan games together and had a great game that lasted 5 hours. I didn't like this particular game as much as the regular ones we play, but it was fun to spend time with family. My Aunt Jennifer won with Uncle Scott and Catie right behind.





















































































My mom came to Santa Rosa and spent some time with us. We had a fun time at Cold Stone enjoying some really good icecream. Bekah thought it was a great idea as she got bites of all our icecream and really enjoyed it.



















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ok - 5 hours would overwhelm me completely - I think I need to stick to a normal game - - - wow! Glad you were able to spend time with family!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I would like to try greater Catan someday! Bekah's going to be an icecream girl like her mama! I'm sure my baby will too!