Sunday, February 04, 2007

My little dress

Bekah has so many pretty little outfits and I really enjoy putting them on her and dressing her up. They each remind me of the love of my friends and family as they gave them to Bekah. But this pink dress is a little extra special. My mom had a picture of me in it at four months old and one of my sister too. She carefully saved it all of these years and today I put it on Bekah for church. These are a few of the pictures I took of her in it. It was very special for my mom to hold her granddaughter in the little dress I used to wear.









4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are adorable!!! How sweet that she gets to wear a dress of moms! That is cool that your mom saved that! Great pics! Hug Bekah for me!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Ooooh. How precious. You should post the pics of us in that dress too. I sure was a chunky one...I had to be squished into the dress. I think Bekah is in the middle of both of us.

jenylu said...

I like Megan's idea -- post all three pictures. :)

She looks very sweet in THE dress.

Sarah Kuhner said...

I don't have the other pictures of Megan and Me in the dress. That would be really cute though. Bekah fit in the dress but just barely.