Sunday, January 07, 2007

Settlers Night With Family

Since we hadn't gotten to spend much time with my Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Scott and my cousins over the holidays I thought it would be nice to have them over for an evening. I asked if they wanted to come for dessert and games and they did. I know that most of the blogs my aunt has read have discussed Settlers of Catan and that they had not been indoctrinated into the game yet. I was determined to change that. We had the game all set up and ready to go. Since there were 5 of them and 2 of us I sat out and took care of Bekah as well as ran the bank. It was a very interesting game and we had a lot of fun. Jen had a great time being artistic with her game pieces and I just had to get a pic of it. Well, Jennifer won. I don't really know how since she kept forgetting lots of the rules and had no strategy at all. I do look forward to playing with them again soon though.








1 comment:

jenylu said...

What do you mean, "she kept forgetting lots of the rules and had no strategy at all"? Granted I was a little forgetful, but the strategy was brilliant. It tied in with the duck.

Thanks for having us over. When can we play again??? :)