Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Trip to Tahoe

Chris planned a surprise trip to Tahoe for me. We had gone to a small Christmas shop on our honeymoon and bought some ornaments. The next year we went again. We have not had a chance to go back since. So Chris planned a trip and told me where we were going after 30 minutes on the road. Bekah was really good and we had a nice drive up to the snow. After a nice lunch we walked around the shops and got some ornaments. After some pictures down by the lake and a stop for icecream we headed home again. This was a great trip and it was so special because of all the thought put into it.





















Nana got this really cute and warm outfit for Bekah. I love the ducky on it.
She is all dressed for a cold day.




8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very sweet - - - that was sweet of your husband! What ornaments did you get??????? Was there much snow? Glad you had a good time!

Stephanie said...

Oh - and I like the tree standing up - but it had more character leaning over - - - - ha ha!

Anonymous said...

So Fun!! Christmas ornaments are so much fun to buy! And I bet it was fun to get away for a little while. Bekah sure is adorable!
I'm going to be home in a few weeks and this time I HAVE to see her :o)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

How sweet of Chris. I'm glad you got a chance to get away for a short time. I hope it was relaxing and just what you needed. The pictures of the family look adorable...and of course so does Bekah! (as always)

jenylu said...

Chris, you done good.

Very cute pictures! :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

We got a ornament of a black bear with a sign that said,"Tahoe 2006" and a hand painted glass ornament with a skier on it.

Becca Sports said...

Way to go Chris! That was a wonderful thing to do for your wife, thoughtful gestures far outweigh the monetary gifts. I love the pictues!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. It looks like it was worth the drive