Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lazy Saturday

This is my handsome husband Chris and me, three and 1/2 months pregnant. We had fun seeing all our family and playing games with them.



Grandma Martha relaxing in her garden after lunch.

















Grandma Della and my mom holding Sammy. Resting in the shade.













Uncle Dan and Aunt Judy. Aunt Judy bought me some really adorable baby stuff. I now have my first clothes for the baby, some cute washclothes, burp clothes, hangers and other things. I was thrilled!!!














My dad is so funny. Chris and my dad were working on setting up a watering system for Grandma's garden. Here he is playing with the pipe. He always had fun doing stuff.









Johnny, Catie, Aunt Judy and Aunt Jennifer also played croquet. Catie kept complaining that she was in last place and then she won two out of the three games. Aunt Jennifer is also not as sweet as she looks. During our game she was poison and killed me first. I was not too pleased.




Uncle Dan and Michelle are playing croquet. How cute!
















This is my Great Grandma Della. She is one of the most amazing women in my life. She is 95 years old and keeps on going. She is still making baby quilts( up to 345 now) and doing lots of little projects. Here she is working on crocheting a thing around a baby hanger for me.




Our family all went over to Grandma Martha's house for a garden party. Everyone brought food and came over. We only had about 50-60 hamburger buns for 13 people. Grandma likes to be very well prepared. We also had 2-3 pies, a huge chocolate cake and 4 gallons of icecream. Dessert for 40!!




The other day I woke up from my daily nap (exhaustion has no limits anymore) and went to grab a snack. I had a bit of left over orange jell-o salad (a family favorite) and just grabbed the bowl and sat down to enjoy it. Why dirty another bowl? Right? This way I can eat even faster. Chris thought this was just hilarious and grabbed the camera. Snack anyone?




Here is my adorable dog, Baily. She absolutely loves her walks. All I have to do is get my shoes on and she dances. We walk along the creek and Baily runs everywhere.

4 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Awww...thanks for sharing all the pics. I wish I could have been at grandma Martha's last weekend. Looks like you'll had fun. Phil and I went to Pine Mountain Club and helped our friends fix up the house they're flipping.

I have to post pics of our guest room. It's officially finished and ready for guests. The bed is AWESOME! Amazing sheets and it's a queen so it's nice and roomy! Come visit soon!

Julie Danielle said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I am so excited to find out that you had a blog. It was fun seeing pictures of you pregnant. I am so excited for you and Chris. You will both make great parents. Keep in touch! reprov31@hotmail.com

Ando said...

Oh, I thought this was going to be another Lazy Sunday parody.