Monday, September 03, 2007

Getting Into Trouble

The other day I was washing dishes when Chris called me to come quick. I walked into the room to see Bekah sitting there surrounded by lots and lots of diaper wipes. She had gotten ahold of the wipes container, opened it and pulled half of them out. Then she crawled over to her daddy with handfuls of wipes. Look daddy!! See what I did all by myself.






Bekah loves her doggy. She is constantly petting her, sticking her hands in Bailey's mouth and sitting on her head. Where ever one of them are, there is the other one.


4 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love Bekah's cheesy look. :) She's going to keep you two very busy! I think she's an animal lover like her Aunt Megan!

Stephanie said...

Those are too cute! Keeps you on the move :)

Becca Sports said...

Ah, the wipes. We have lost many wipes from the girls pulling them out. You can rescue some, but for the others, they are a lost cause! :) Kids definately keep you on your toes huh?

jenylu said...

She's so funny! And Bailey is so sweet with her.:) What's not to love?