Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Photo Shoot in Colorado

I am now 28 1/2 weeks along. My contractions are under control. Only 1-2 an hour. Sometimes I don't even have one for an hour or two. I am now comfortable getting off the couch for 10-15 minutes at a time. Don't worry, I won't over do it but it is nice to move around a little bit. We have just been so blessed with so many people coming to help. Bekah is coping very well with all the people coming to play with her or take her to play at her house. It's funny, because she will be a perfect angel at their house and then act out when she is here. At least it's not the other way around. She is having fun gettting to play with everyone though.


More fun pictures from Colorado. I know we took lots but Megan and I had such fun getting sweet photos of the girls.






Megan with her baby. I had so much fun visiting them and seeing Taeya play and explore.


I can't believe how big Bekah looks in these photos. She is definitely a little girl and not a baby any longer.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

She might not be a baby - but she is adorable and tons of fun and like I told someone about Allie the other day - she is still my baby :):)

Praying for you and so glad that things are going good - - we are here for you!

Little Snortster said...

We are thinking of you alot. I'm so glad you can get up for a few minutes. Now stay on the couch:)