Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My First Babysitting Class

Each of the girls came to learn more about babysitting and to learn how to perform infant and child CPR. We spent 4 fun hours with me teaching and them learning and taking notes. I think they had as much fun as I did.



Look I can change a teddys diaper all by myself.


After everyone practiced changing a diaper Sierra got to show everyone how to change Bekah's. Bekah however was tired and ready for her nap, so instead of giggling like she normally does, she cryed the whole time. Sierra did very well as all the girls stood around and watched and held their noses.




4 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

How fun! I'm sure you were a great teacher.

Becca Sports said...

That is a great idea! I'm sure they loved the hands on learning! :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun time- and all girls I would let watch my little one :)

jenylu said...

Wow, I've missed so many good posts in my absence! The girls learned so much and Catie took pages of notes. Thank you Sarah!!