Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Nutcracker

Every year as a young girl my mom would take my sister and I to the Nutcracker. I always loved the ballet with all the pretty costumes and cute kids. It was a special and magical time as I sat there in the dark listening to the applause and watching the scenes play out on stage. I remember getting to meet some of the dancers after the performance once. It was so fun. I haven't been for years and years now. The winter Megan was talking about going to see it once again. I really wanted to as well so I invited my niece Brittany to go with me. She was excited as she had never seen it. I left the baby with Chris, took Brittany out for pizza and enjoyed a nice afternoon with her at the Nutcracker. We had fun taking pictures with the woodstock out front and then ended the day with hot cocoa at Starbucks. Lots of fun and good memories.
















No comments: