Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Prayer Request

Sarah had a sonogram last friday and one of the things that was pointed out was our baby has a two vessel umbilical cord rather than a three vessel umbilical cord. The tech said that it was probably nothing to worry about since the sonogram looked good but that if the Dr. wanted to do more tests they would let us know. Well, Sarah got a call from her Doc yesterday saying that they want her to go down to UCSF to have a Level 2 sonogram and an Echo-cardiogram done on the baby. If all goes as planned we will head down to UCSF on monday the 19th to have this done. It seems that this is just to be sure there are no complications from the two vessel cord so we don't think that there is anything to worry about but we would covet your prayers over the next few days as we wait to have the tests done and then wait to hear the results.

3 comments:

Megan C. said...

I'm PRAYING! Love you guys...and baby.

Julie said...

We will be praying for you too.

Heavy G said...

You know you are in our prayers